Monday, October 24, 2011

Liebster Award

A few days ago i got a sweet message from a fellow craft blogger Nicole @ Davis Domestications that she had selected me for the "Liebster Blog Award."

It's an award for anyone with 200 or less followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kinda, nice, good, beloved, valued... etc... Very very nice things! :) Thank you Nicole for being so sweet! Make sure to jump over and check her out!

Pretty sweet, huh? So i figured i would go ahead and give it out too! I won't lie... i don't read too many up and coming blogs. Since my blog is so new, i used to just read the big ones {i know, i need to be better!} But time contrainsts {and i can't figure out that darned RSS feed thing... i actually go to EACH webpage DAILY. Someone want to explain it to me??}

I didn't have to think for more than about 2 seconds on who i WANTED to give my award too... but i was pretty stunned to realize she only had 88 followers. Really?! She is incredible! I have struck up a little blogger friendship {or at least i consider it that} with the fabulous author of this blog. So what blog?


Want to see a little of what she has made? I'm seriously obsessed! I found her via Rae one day when she posted a Flickr recap of the Big Butt Baby pant. Omg her bloomers?!... let me say i am dying for a little girl to make some! 

So yes, Venus... You are so talented! So I award you the Liebster Blog Award :) Enjoy! (haha)

Oh yeah... and technically there are rules:
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (i only did one...)
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment