Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Wreath

My friend Annie and I often get together for our kids to play together. A lot of the time we try to make or do a craft. She is INSANELY talented and always comes up with the best ideas! Annie came up with the idea to make wreaths out of hangers (we were both a little low on craft fund budgets). So she made these out of a cloths hangers. She wrapped it in fabric scraps and then some of that shelf lining stuff. Amazingly clever, right?!




We then made lots of flowers for our wreaths. I don't get to make many flowers with 3 boys and so it was fun to make a TON of flowers! I love them! I just love how they all look piled on there!

The final wreath. Isn't it pretty? We sure had a lot of fun! Thanks Annie for such an awesome idea!




I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment