Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pinwheel Quilt

Wow. Crafting has been few and far between over the last little bit. A not sleeping baby and me exhausted equaled a lot of naps (for me)! So it took a while BUT...

I'm done! My first little baby girl quilt is finished! *and it may or may not have made me baby hungry for a little girl* maybe...just maybe... My sister-in-law is pregnant with a little girl after two boys. I was just through the moon excited for her so i knew i had to sew her something girl appropriate.

So pinwheels it was. I had triangles left over from a quilt i made for my little sister's wedding (posted here.) Perfect choice for pinwheels. I had quilted with pink and yellow alternating embroidery floss and i just love how it looks! The fabric came from Moda Layer Cakes--but i don't know the line.

Little girl stuff is definitely fun! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment