Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crochet Crowns

Rarely do i get to make things for girls. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having boys... but... sometimes... i need the color pink!

So luckily i had two friends with little girls who were having birthdays. And while i would have loved to make EVERYTHING that goes into their presents, i instead decided to make the lace crowns and to make a crochet crown. I used the Royal Crown pattern from Sunset Crochet. I really like her patterns. I own about 10. It's getting to be an addiction. You should see what is happening to my yarn collections. Yikes. Like i need TWO things to hoard! haha

The first (i don't have a picture) used a light pink yarn and this used variegated yarn. I love the look of the variegated! It was an easy crochet and worked up really quick! Hopefully she likes it!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you for at least giving your boys a little time in a pink crown.

    ReplyDelete